Hey all, here's my vacation plan outlined for 2019. In short, the dates, place and a brief overview of itinerary. Detailed itineraries in Google doc will be linked here in a few days.
March 21-24: Looking for suggestions:
- Places shortlisted so far: Rajasthan (Jaisalmer, Pushkar, Jodhpur or Udaipur) and Kerala (Munnar, Alleppey, etc.)
- Yet to decide on a place.
- Attend hill hacks. No leaves taken, will be continuing to work from Himachal Pradesh.
June 5-9: Trek in Himalayas
- Extending from above stay, trek in Himachal Pradesh, most likely Bhrigu lake. It'd be self arranged trek where I'd carry my own tent and might camp alone.
August 15-18: Open for suggestions
- It's a small budget long weekend trip. So, it wouldn't be really far from Bangalore.
Aug 31-Sept15: United States of America
- It's a personal vacation with a trip to Florida and California. Might cover few other places, itinerary is yet to be finalised.
Oct 2-8: Bhutan
- The non-typical Bhutan trip. It's not wandering around cities, but it's more about exploring mountains. I'm yet to finalise the itinerary but this trip isn't a circuit. It's a lap. I enter from one border and exit from other border.
Nov 1-3: Open for suggestions
- It's just a quick weekend trip away from Bangalore.
Dec 25-31: Year end trek
- Might be Sandakphu again. Not sure at the moment.