Software Engineer (DevOps)
+91 950 345 4780 | [email protected]
WORK EXPERIENCE (Total: 4 years)
- WebEngage as DevOps Engineer, from October 2016.
- Turtlemint as DevOps Engineer, from August 2016.
- Responsibilities: Infrastructure and monitoring reliability.
- Acheivements: Streamlined deployment process, migrated infrastructure from Singapore region to Mumbai on AWS, monitoring via Sentry and Newrelic.
- BrowserStack as DevOps Engineer, from March 2016.
- Responsibilities: Infrastructure management, monitoring, alerting, access management, security, uptime.
- Acheivements: DNS server to enable geo-based routing, using pdns. Enhance alerting to reduce noise, overall.
- TinyOwl as a DevOps Engineer, from April 2015.
- Responsibilities: Infrastructure management, monitoring, security, scalability and ensuring services to be all time up.
- Achievements: Scalable infrastructure for various kinds of applications (microservices) with minor changes. Secure infra on cloud, by privatisation of machines. Environment neutrality across development, staging and production.
- Pricebaba.com as a Software Developer, from September 2014.
- Responsibilities: Scraping mobile data from various ecommerce platforms and make a price comparison tool for same products across them.
- Achievements: Tool to plugin various formats of data and compare them against themselves to find matching devices. Flexible tool for all electronic gadgets. Scraping with no IP bans.
Computer Science and Engg. from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, from 2010-2014.
- Sentiment analysis: Sarcasm Detection of Tweets [August 2013 - April 2014]
As a part of academics project, the application to detect sarcasm in tweets collected has been developed. The application works with the help of API www.sentic.net for sentiment analysis and Stanford Parser for parts of speech, which are further diagnoised by our tools for sarcasm.
Thesis and details
- Programming Languages: C (7/10), Python (9/10), Ruby (6/10), Bash (8/10)
- Database Management: Mongodb(10/10), MySql(10/10), Postgres (8/10)
- Cloud and system management: Distributed systems (Docker) with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and own shell scripts. Mostly linux platforms.
- Other tools worked with: Redis (caching), Consul (service discovery), Vault (password manager), Sentry (Error reporting), etc. essential for devops tasks.
RELEVANT LINKS AND PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES: