Software Engineer - Devops
- Reduce costs on infrastructure.
- Keep uptime and reducing time taken to debug and deploy a fix.
- Tools: AWS, GCP, ELK, EFK, Sentry, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
- Scale: 100k requests/sec average on few services, mongodb at ~60TB, elasticsearch at ~30TB, Kafka at ~1 billion messages per second ingestion, etc.
- Devops at WebEngage (Oct 2016):
- Increased overall uptime of various services from 90% to 97%
- Reduced AWS cost by ~40%
- Provisioned and monitoring mongodb, kafka, mysql clusters, etc.
- Environment reproducability, config management.
- Reduced engineering cost by deployment automation, error tracking, SLA screens, etc.
- Devops at Browserstack (March 2016):
- Performance improvement using geo DNS (setup across DCs using pdns)
- Automation to bring up multiple environments
- Reduce noise of alerts and keep them relevant, actionable.
- Devops at Tinyowl (April 2015):
- Scaling services on AWS, setting up new services with Chef.
- Helping new developers with setup and introduction to stack.
- Developed git flow, monitoring key elements, taking care of downtimes.
- Software developer at Pricebaba (Sept 2014):
- Developed a platform to scrape ecommerce websites and give a price comparison for same product across sites.
- Computer Science and Engg. from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, from 2010-2014.
- Chef, Ansible for config management
- Gitlab CI, Jenkins, CodeDeploy, for deployment pipelines
- Sensu, Datadog (SaaS), Netdata, Cloudwatch for monitoring
- Terraform for infrastructure provisioning
- Python/Ruby/Bash scripting for automation jobs
- Kubernetes for orchestration
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.